The residential real estate project Le Vigneron is located in Drummondville at the corner of Mercure boulevard and Avenue du Vigneron, which is an ideal location to call home.
Le Vigneron is comprised of large wooded lands:
- Various dimensions to meet different types of residential housing developments;
- Lands with a depth of 35 meters;
- Forest patches of 5 meters behind the lots to ensure privacy.
Respect for Nature
Le Vigneron is developed with a great respect for nature. Indeed, about 25% of the area is preserved for green space:
- Protected zones;
- Park areas;
- Retention basins.
Different sectors in perfect harmony
The harmony between the different sectors is at the heart of the Vigneron residential development:
- Housing types grouped by sector;
- Residential sector names inspired by the artisan vine grower;
- Rural landscaping and signage.
This neighbourhood promotes a lifestyle that is both safe and dynamic:
- A multitude of park areas;
- Bicycle paths;
- Pedestrian crossing points;
- Street layouts designed for reduced vehicle speed.
Le Vigneron is a global large-scale project enabling the construction of several residential units inspired by an innovative concept, in harmony with nature. Le Vigneron is truly a way of life.
For information, please call us or contact our authorized representative: Magalie Houle 819.477.1444 / firstname.lastname@example.org